For social work in eye donation. District Administration (Punjab Govt.) honoured for the selfless services for blindness control
- At Republic Day in 1997 by Cabinet Minister Punjab Sh. Gurdeb Singh Badal.
- Independence Day in 2001 by Cabinet Minister Punjab Sh.Tej Prakash Singh.
- Republic Day in 2004 by cabinet Minster Smt Rajinder Kaur Bhathal .
- State Award honour was given by Chief Minister, Punjab in 2005 for Eye Donation movement in Punjab at Independence Day.
- Samaj Rattan award presented by Padam Shree Vijay Chopra Ji, Chief Editor Hind Samachar Group in 2010.
- Bhai Ghaniya Award in 2009 by religious organization in 2008.
- More than 200 honors and awards given by various NGO’s in last 20 yrs on different occasions on various platforms.
Award to others for promotion of selfless service
- He instituted and presented Punarjot Gold Medal Award to Sh. Gautam Mazmudar in 2007 for best services, selected on all India basis.
- Started annual mass thanks ceremony functions with very good appreciation for society.
- Started Punarjot International Visionary Award to NRI and social leader for outstanding performance in social walk till date more than 20 NRI have beer honoured.